Saturday, April 4, 2009

News, Big News!

I am currently in the process of transferring schools! That's right, I am leaving Columbia in the dust as I head out to the west coast in search of opportunity, and a better computer animation program. I'm off to the Academy of Art University in San Francisco, California! However, I'm going to stay at home for a year to save on living expenses and take online classes. But then! I will head to the north woods of California, in no-cal.

I'm in the process of working on two projects. One is my final 2D animation for my animation class. I still have to do about 200 drawings in 2 weeks. Yeah. I'm also working on a short 3D animation that I made to kind of test out some different movements.

Both of these should be finished by the end of this month so stay tuned for that.

Whoever is reading this at least. I don't think anyone does. But oh well!
-Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment